Dallas Luxury Real Estate
If you’re looking for luxury, Dallas is a great place to find it. Dallas is a modern and sophisticated city that is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the U.S. The city attracts visitors and residents from all over the world. Since we are centrally located in the U.S., Dallas is favored by people who want easy access to locations here and abroad.
Besides an outstanding location, Dallas is famous for a number of other things, such as being the home of some of the best urban art districts, 14 entertainment districts, arguably the best shopping in the Southwest and many five-star restaurants and hotels.
If you live in Dallas, you know all these things. If you’re relocating here, you’ll be impressed.
Featured Highland Park Homes for Sale
$2,449,000 : 3605 Harvard Avenue, Highland Park4 beds, 7.1 baths
$2,350,000 : 4552 Rheims Place, Highland Park5 beds, 5.1 baths
$2,499,000 : 4540 Arcady Avenue, Highland Park5 beds, 5.3 baths
$2,499,000 : 3400 HARVARD Avenue, Highland Park5 beds, 5.2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Highland Park.
(all data current as of 3/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Make Informed Dallas Luxury Real Estate Choices
Whether you’re looking for Highland Park homes for sale or homes in other neighborhoods south of LBJ, or real estate in Allen or Frisco, Debbie Murray’s years of experience as a luxury real estate specialist in Dallas will provide you with the talent and expertise required to help you find the perfect Dallas luxury home. Debbie is an award-winning real estate Broker and has earned eight professional designations.
Real Estate Research Tools
There are a number of tools for you to use as you research the Dallas real estate market.
- Learn about some of the best luxury neighborhoods in Dallas by visiting the Community Guide page.
- If you are a professional athlete, learn more about the services Debbie provides to pro players relocating to Dallas.
- Get a snapshot of the real estate market in Dallas, or get more in-depth information on Dallas real estate markets by zip code.
- Use an advanced search for Dallas homes for sale that offers tools to help you save time and frustration.
- Find out about the privately-listed Dallas homes that aren’t listed on the MLS and are known only to the network of luxury real estate agents in Dallas.
Whenever you have a question, or if you want to see a home or neighborhood during your search, call Debbie Murray at 214-558-1004 or send an email. Debbie will make sure you complete a successful, low-stress real estate transaction.