Things to Look for When Choosing a Highland Park TX REALTOR®
- Is the agency the right fit? There are dozens of real estate agencies in the north Dallas area and many are satellite offices of large firms. Many agencies don’t specialize in Highland Park-area homes. Allie Beth Allman & Associates sells 60% of the $1,000,000-plus homes in the Park Cities and is the #1 producing office in Dallas.
- Is the agent also a broker? Most agents are not brokers. Debbie Murray has her Texas real estate broker’s license, which requires a higher level of knowledge and training to achieve. Working with a broker like Debbie means you’ll get the benefit of her advanced knowledge and training.
- Does the agent a specialize in Highland Park-area real estate? Allie Beth Allman & Associates is based in Highland Park and Debbie Murray is an expert in buying and selling Highland Park-area homes. She knows the market, monitors the trends and keeps ahead of the curve.
- Has the agent achieved any special certifications or designations? Debbie Murray has professional real estate designations and certifications in buying and selling Luxury Homes, Home Staging, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Transactions, Corporate Relocation, Pro Athlete Relocation, and International Transactions.
- What will the agent do to market my home besides an MLS listing? Debbie Murray uses a powerful arsenal of marketing tools to market your home, including professional photos, a dedicated website, blog postings, Google video thumbnail listing and, where needed, staging. No other Highland Park REALTOR® has more marketing resources than Debbie.
- Does the agent have access to non-MLS listings? Allie Beth Allman & Associates has listings that are not in the MLS for various reasons, including privacy and exclusivity. If you have exhausted your MLS options, these so-called hip pocket listings may be another way to find your dream home. Debbie Murray can arrange showings of these homes to qualified buyers.
- How are the agent’s communication and negotiation skills? Whether you are buying or selling a home in the Highland Park area, you need an agent who can facilitate your transaction smoothly with the best possible outcome. Broker and REALTOR® Debbie Murray has outstanding communication and negotiation skills to make your buying or selling experience win-win for all parties.
Contact Broker and REALTOR® Debbie Murray at 214-558-1004.